Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Damn I am lazy! when I started this Blog I Intended to regularly update it. So far so bad. Today I decided to start a chronicle of what I remember about the history of the US and the world for the past 69 years.
My first recollection is a big party, there were fireworks and everyone was in the streets and yelling and hollering about something. They were very happy, and I remember feeling the joy in the air.
I grew up to find out that this was VJ day in West Springfield, Mass. To this day I can't remember anything other than fuzzy fireworks and joyous feelings. Give me a break, I was soon to be five.
From this early recollection I will try to move forward with recollections of my life and whatever historical events I can remember and define in words. Since my writing style tends to be terse, some day i will try to amplify and fill out the thoughts I can recollect.

1 comment: